Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Interview with Steel Pan Master and Composer Andy Akiho
- My next upcoming concert: Nov 27 2013 At Musideum, Toronto
- Tiny Tips for Starting on the Road to Health
- Joel Garten is the featured composer today on Composer’s Circle
- Artist and Composer Joel Garten announces his new painting series entitled “Permanent Crimson”
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
Tag Archives: japan
Tarako is a type of Japanese pasta sauce made from spicy fish roe. Its really delicious! The Kewpie company makes these fun commercials with the little kewpie-beanbag charachters. Thanks to Yurie for sending me this video.
Blythe dolls are sixties-style big eyed dolls that became popular in Japan after being promoted in an advertising campaign for the department store Parco. When I was in Japan I had a friend who looked exactly like one of these dolls. … Continue reading