Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
- My Music: video and audio files on the web
- Artist Profile: The ‘Mix Tape’ New Music Pianist Vicky Chow
- Joel Garten in Concert, October 10, 2012 at Gallery 345, Toronto
- Cathedral in Astorga, Spain
- Toronto Travel: 5 Great Summer Outings
Tag Archives: japan
Tarako is a type of Japanese pasta sauce made from spicy fish roe. Its really delicious! The Kewpie company makes these fun commercials with the little kewpie-beanbag charachters. Thanks to Yurie for sending me this video.
Blythe dolls are sixties-style big eyed dolls that became popular in Japan after being promoted in an advertising campaign for the department store Parco. When I was in Japan I had a friend who looked exactly like one of these dolls. … Continue reading