Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
- My Music: video and audio files on the web
- Artist Profile: The ‘Mix Tape’ New Music Pianist Vicky Chow
- Joel Garten in Concert, October 10, 2012 at Gallery 345, Toronto
- Cathedral in Astorga, Spain
- Toronto Travel: 5 Great Summer Outings
Tag Archives: ceramics
Here are some beautiful things from the Mesoamerican collection at the Gardiner Museum, Toronto. I was there last week. Serpent bowl from Panama 800-1200 AD Crab bowl from Panama 800-1200 AD polychrome bowl with hieroglyphic writing and a God in the … Continue reading
A fun monkey cup in terracotta. It dates to the mid-6th century B.C.. It comes from East Greece or Cyprus.
This was a present from my mother. It reminds me of a white ceramic monkey that Elvis had at Graceland, which coincidentally my grandmother also had in her apartment in Florida.