Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
- My Music: video and audio files on the web
- Artist Profile: The ‘Mix Tape’ New Music Pianist Vicky Chow
- Joel Garten in Concert, October 10, 2012 at Gallery 345, Toronto
- Cathedral in Astorga, Spain
- Toronto Travel: 5 Great Summer Outings
Tag Archives: belgium
Across the street from where I stayed in Brussels was this very modern addtion to quite an old building. The view from my window! I had a roof view.
A beautiful church in Ghent, Belgium. I loved walking around this church, it had a very light airy feeling, which I found in churches in Belgium and Netherlands, as they like to paint the interiors white.
Bruges is an extremely beautiful and ancient city of canals, churches and houses. Walking along the canals at night is extremely peaceful and beautiful.
This park called Jardin du Mont Des Arts in French is located where the hill where the royal castle is built descends into the old town. It is a beautifully landscaped park, and the flute player looks a lot like some of the … Continue reading