This was one of my favorite paintings from the Musee de Beaux Arts in Brussels, Belgium, a museum filled with great masterpieces. I looked at this for a long time, and it charm only increased.
Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Interview with Steel Pan Master and Composer Andy Akiho
- My next upcoming concert: Nov 27 2013 At Musideum, Toronto
- Tiny Tips for Starting on the Road to Health
- Joel Garten is the featured composer today on Composer’s Circle
- Artist and Composer Joel Garten announces his new painting series entitled “Permanent Crimson”
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!