Vivian Reiss has completed a large series of paintings of sheep in a farm outside Toronto. The works have extremely inventive compositions. Sheep stare directly out of the canvas, while other sheep stand in a the barnyard architecture with their backs to us, while other sheep haunches edge out of the side of the painting. Fasniating and unusual use of of composition and color.
Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
- My Music: video and audio files on the web
- Artist Profile: The ‘Mix Tape’ New Music Pianist Vicky Chow
- Joel Garten in Concert, October 10, 2012 at Gallery 345, Toronto
- Cathedral in Astorga, Spain
- Toronto Travel: 5 Great Summer Outings