This beautiful, simple vase comes from Korea and is in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Its from the late 13th Century. It has such a simple grace to it. The glaze is called Celadon, which is usually a greenish color, but depending on its application can be from white to grey to yellow to blue to many shades of green.
Listen to my music!Listen to my heartfelt, intense and passionate piano improvisations at my website JoelGarten.com
Share this blog
- Artist Profile: Esprit Orchestra Conductor Alex Pauk
- An Article about the music I wrote and performed during Hurricane Sandy
- Music I composed and recorded Live during Hurricane Sandy
- HD Video Interview with Vivian Reiss in her amazing artist’s garden in Toronto. 16 Foot tall corn!
- My Music: video and audio files on the web
- Artist Profile: The ‘Mix Tape’ New Music Pianist Vicky Chow
- Joel Garten in Concert, October 10, 2012 at Gallery 345, Toronto
- Cathedral in Astorga, Spain
- Toronto Travel: 5 Great Summer Outings